Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rattling Run on CR 607
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1919
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77139, -75.26389 (decimal degrees)
39°46'17" N, 75°15'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/477423/4402386 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0804F05 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25216 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com