Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Rattling Run on Rattling Run Road
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.77250, -75.26083 (decimal degrees)
39°46'21" N, 75°15'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/477661/4402539 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0804F03 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25217 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com