Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Mantua Creek on Kings Highway
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1937; rehabilitated 2001
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 34.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.81167, -75.20333 (decimal degrees)
39°48'42" N, 75°12'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/482595/4406874 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0803G01 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25204 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com