Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Woodbury Creek on Evergreen Avenue (CR 553) in Woodbury
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 31.2 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84111, -75.14417 (decimal degrees)
39°50'28" N, 75°08'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/487689/4410163 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0802I11 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25220 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com