Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Matthews Brook on CR 640
- Gloucester County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Span length: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 20.0 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.84333, -75.17500 (decimal degrees)
39°50'36" N, 75°10'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/485027/4410383 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0802H03 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25208 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com