Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Raymond Blvd. on Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Newark, Essex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Concrete rigid frame
Span length: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 60.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.73944, -74.17806 (decimal degrees)
40°44'22" N, 74°10'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/569398/4510158 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0700N10 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 50604 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 87.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)