Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Swing bridge over Passaic River on Clay Street in Newark
- Essex County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1908; rehabilitated 1976
Length of largest span: 118.1 ft.
Total length: 328.1 ft.
Deck width: 36.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 16.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0700H01 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25169 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 31.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)