Nearly all of this historic bridge was demolished and replaced. A few panels of an approach span and the builder plaque were retained.
- Pratt through truss bridge over Maurice River on Highland Street
- Mauricetown, Cumberland County, New Jersey
- Partial remains of bridge open to pedestrians only
- Built 1888
- - Dean & Westbrook of New York, New York
- Pin-connected thru truss hand-turned swing bridge with one fixed pin-connected Pratt through truss span at each end. One of the fixed spans has Phoenix columns.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.28585, -74.99189 (decimal degrees)
39°17'09" N, 74°59'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/500699/4348498 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Port Elizabeth
- Inventory number
- BH 54683 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- October 2, 2017: New photo from Dana and Kay Klein
- August 18, 2017: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- August 13, 2016: New photo from Art Suckewer
- May 23, 2016: New Street View added by Douglas Butler
- November 29, 2012: Added by Nathan Holth
- Flickr - Set of photos showing bridge remains as it exists today.
- Nathan Holth
- HAER NJ-20 - Maurice River Pratt Through-Truss Swing Bridge, Spanning Maurice River, Mauricetown, Cumberland County, NJ
- Douglas Butler
- Dana and Kay Klein