Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Cohansey River on CR 733 (Beal's Mill Road)
- Cumberland County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931; rehabilitated 1970
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 61.0 ft.
Deck width: 28.5 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0600032 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25157 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 55.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com