Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Atlantic City Line on Old White Horse Pike
- Camden County, New Jersey
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1902; rehabilitated 1986
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 277.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.71171, -74.84678 (decimal degrees)
39°42'42" N, 74°50'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/513133/4395772 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0462159 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86845 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2014)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com