Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over Cooper River on Kaighn Avenue
- Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1924
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 111.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.93338, -75.08608 (decimal degrees)
39°56'00" N, 75°05'10" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/492645/4420366 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 043B006 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86846 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 64.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com