Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Railroad tracks on Broadway (CR 551)
- Camden, Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904; rehabilitated 1945
- Five-span concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 121.1 ft.
Deck width: 52.2 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.91713, -75.11985 (decimal degrees)
39°55'02" N, 75°07'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/489757/4418566 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0455160 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 50595 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 83 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com