Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete pony/through girder bridge over CSX Railroad on West Kings Highway (CR 551 Spur)
- Haddon Heights, Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927
- Concrete through girder
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 120.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.88591, -75.06227 (decimal degrees)
39°53'09" N, 75°03'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/494675/4415095 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0453160 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86842 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com