Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Branch of Cooper River on Kings Highway (CR 573) in Haddonfield
- Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1915
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 45.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.90944, -75.01500 (decimal degrees)
39°54'34" N, 75°00'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/498717/4417706 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 044D010 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com