Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over New Brooklyn Lake on CR 536
- Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926; rehabilitated 1986
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 36.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.70139, -74.93750 (decimal degrees)
39°42'05" N, 74°56'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/505381/4394925 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0411F13 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25138 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com