Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over South Branch Pennsauken Creek on Mill Road
- Camden County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1909; rehabilitated 1954
Span length: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 34.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.94167, -75.00083 (decimal degrees)
39°56'30" N, 75°00'03" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 0408160 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25136 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com