Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over West Branch Wading River on Godfrey Bridge Road
- Burlington County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1944
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 101.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.68975, -74.54604 (decimal degrees)
39°41'23" N, 74°32'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/538924/4393421 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 3485166 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 86847 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 19.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com