Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Friendship Creek on Retreat Road
- Burlington County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 2000
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 27.9 ft.
Deck width: 23.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.91639, -74.71417 (decimal degrees)
39°54'59" N, 74°42'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/524428/4418516 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 03E4100 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25119 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com