Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Southwest Branch of Rancocas Creek on CR 541
- Burlington County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 68.9 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.89528, -74.82361 (decimal degrees)
39°53'43" N, 74°49'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/515079/4416149 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Holly
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 03D5800 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25123 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com