Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over North Branch Pennsauken Creek on CR 537
- Burlington County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1930
Span length: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 42.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95667, -74.98333 (decimal degrees)
39°57'24" N, 74°58'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/501423/4422947 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 03B4610 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25114 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 59.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)