Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over North Branch Pennsauken Creek on CR 611
- Burlington County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 46.9 ft.
Deck width: 35.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.95194, -74.96889 (decimal degrees)
39°57'07" N, 74°58'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/502657/4422423 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 03B4070 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25113 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com