Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Greenbrook Falls on Henry Hudson Drive in Alpine
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950
Span length: 86.0 ft.
Total length: 86.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.92000, -73.92806 (decimal degrees)
40°55'12" N, 73°55'41" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/590261/4530429 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 4000016 (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25066 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com