Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Saddle River on Red Mill Road in Fair Lawn
- Bergen County, New Jersey
- Open to traffic
- Built 1922
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 78.1 ft.
Deck width: 34.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +40.91667, -74.10000 (decimal degrees)
40°55'00" N, 74°05'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/575787/4529896 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- NJ 020017A (New Jersey bridge number)
BH 25083 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 64.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)