Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Sugar River on Main Street in Sunapee
- Sullivan County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1992
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 29.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.38528, -72.08139 (decimal degrees)
43°23'07" N, 72°04'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/736405/4807738 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sunapee Lake North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 25038 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com