Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Lamprey River on Packers Falls Road in Durham
- Strafford County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 2003
Length of largest span: 42.0 ft.
Total length: 66.9 ft.
Deck width: 25.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.10306, -70.95194 (decimal degrees)
43°06'11" N, 70°57'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/341164/4774108 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 25027 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com