New Hampshire has historic movable bridges a history from Richard M. Casella of the Historic Documentation Company.
- Lost Bridge over Squamcott River on NH 108
- Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- No longer exists
- Built 1926; Replaced 2001
- - Phoenix Bridge Co. of Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 69.9 ft.
Total length: 213.9 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.03946, -70.92778 (decimal degrees)
43°02'22" N, 70°55'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/342968/4767000 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89423 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 4, 2020: Updated by Luke: Updated by Luke: Corrected entry: NOT A RAILROAD BRIDGE, GPS coords wayward; Added imagery, builder, NBI data
- November 17, 2020: New photo from Douglas Butler
- July 3, 2020: New photo from Douglas Butler
- May 26, 2020: Added by Douglas Butler