Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Pawtuckaway River on Black Hill Road in Epping
- Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer
Span length: 17.1 ft.
Total length: 17.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.04344, -71.12760 (decimal degrees)
43°02'36" N, 71°07'39" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/326702/4767835 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 25007 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2002)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24.8 (out of 100)