Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Little River on Westville Road in Plaistow
- Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 19.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.83167, -71.10000 (decimal degrees)
42°49'54" N, 71°05'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/328362/4744260 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 25020 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 71.8 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com