Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over BMRR on New Road in Newfields
- Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
- Timber stringer
Span length: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 41.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.05000, -70.93222 (decimal degrees)
43°02'60" N, 70°55'56" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/342633/4768178 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory number
- BH 25006 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 34.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com