Bridge looks good in its new home
Photo taken by Janis Ford in May 2016
BH Photo #354451
- Pin connected Pratt pony truss bridge over Warner River on path
- Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Removed from original location 2010, moved to new location after refurbishment 2013
- Built 1893 by Groton Bridge Co.; purchased 2010 by Peter Ladd, refurbished and installed across Warner River September 18, 2013
- - Groton Bridge Co. of Groton, New York
- Pin connected Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.28363, -71.88651 (decimal degrees)
43°17'01" N, 71°53'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/265804/4796358 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- Inventory numbers
BH 43247 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 91.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- June 7, 2016: Updated by Michael Quiet: Added builder
- June 6, 2016: New photos from Janis Ford
- October 17, 2013: Updated by Alexander D. Mitchell IV: Bridge believed to have been demolished has been relocated and reopened!
- May 27, 2012: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge has been demolished and replaced.
- September 11, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- August 17, 2009: Added by Brian McKee
- Brian McKee - bjmckee51 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- Nathan Holth
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- Janis Ford
- Michael Quiet - mquiet [at] gmail [dot] com