Merimack River Hannah Dustin Drive Bridge
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in May 2015
BH Photo #334077
Dimensions are estimates. USGS map-Penacook, NH Quadrangle shows the bridge there in 1925.
- Two through truss spans over Merrimack River on Hannah Dustin Drive
- Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Removed but not replaced
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 173.0 ft.
Total length: 500.0 ft.
Deck width: 30.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.28918, -71.58945 (decimal degrees)
43°17'21" N, 71°35'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/289926/4796184 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numer
- BH 68766 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 19, 2016: Updated by Luke: Added link to postcard showing the bridge
- August 2, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Lost Bridges - Image