Chance Pond Brook Pedestrian Bridge
Chance Pond Brook Pedestrian Bridge pano1
Photo taken by Royce and Bobette Haley in May 2015
BH Photo #325284
In the tradition of early covered bridge builders this bridge replica appears to have been built with only pegs as fasteners.
- Lattice through truss bridge over Chance Pond Brook on Pedestrian Path
- Franklin, Merrimack County, New Hampshire
- Open to pedestrians only
- Town lattice through truss
Span length: 26.0 ft.
Total length: 26.0 ft.
Deck width: 5.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.45848, -71.67907 (decimal degrees)
43°27'31" N, 71°40'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/283259/4815217 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 67669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 17, 2015: New photos from Mike Garland
- May 23, 2015: New photos from Royce and Bobette Haley
- May 18, 2015: Added by Royce and Bobette Haley
- Royce and Bobette Haley - roycehaley111 [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net