Great Brook Bridge
- Slab bridge over Great Brook on Bypassed Historic
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1920
Length of largest span: 5.9 ft.
Total length: 19.0 ft.
Deck width: 17.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.81841, -71.68348 (decimal degrees)
42°49'06" N, 71°41'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/280624/4744143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 58568 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2008)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- October 28, 2013: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com