Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Relief on Depot Street in Antrim
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1914
Span length: 12.1 ft.
Total length: 12.1 ft.
Deck width: 19.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.02583, -71.92861 (decimal degrees)
43°01'33" N, 71°55'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/261386/4767846 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)
- Inventory number
- BH 24951 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2010)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com