Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Piscataquog River on Bartlett Hill Road in Deering
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930; rehabilitated 1991
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.05833, -71.79778 (decimal degrees)
43°03'30" N, 71°47'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/272167/4771091 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory number
- BH 24937 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com