Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Golden Brook on Moeckel Road in Pelham
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire, and Rockingham County, New Hampshire
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1982
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 14.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.76341, -71.30202 (decimal degrees)
42°45'48" N, 71°18'07" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311648/4737072 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 24962 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2009)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 24 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com