Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Beaver Brook on Gage Hill Road in Pelham
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1929
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 45.9 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.73306, -71.31806 (decimal degrees)
42°43'59" N, 71°19'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/310239/4733777 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory number
- BH 24956 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 27.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com