Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over South Branch Piscataquog River on Lyndeborough Road in New Boston
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 2000
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 63.7 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.95722, -71.70806 (decimal degrees)
42°57'26" N, 71°42'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/279111/4759623 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- New Boston
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory number
- BH 24959 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2017)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com