Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Salmon Brook on Daniel Webster Highway in Nashua
- Nashua, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1901
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 55.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.75139, -71.46111 (decimal degrees)
42°45'05" N, 71°27'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/298587/4736144 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nashua North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 24950 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com