Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Great Brook on NH 101A (Elm Street) in Milford
- Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 23.0 ft.
Deck width: 38.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.83500, -71.65056 (decimal degrees)
42°50'06" N, 71°39'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/283374/4745900 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1992)
- Inventory number
- BH 24957 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com