Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Canal Inlet on Hermit Road in Manchester
- Manchester, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 7.9 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.96222, -71.39528 (decimal degrees)
42°57'44" N, 71°23'43" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/304641/4759403 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Manchester South
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 24958 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of October 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 86 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com