Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Nashua River on NH 111 in Hollis
- Nashua, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1950; rehabilitated 1982
Length of largest span: 78.1 ft.
Total length: 252.0 ft.
Deck width: 42.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.71278, -71.54861 (decimal degrees)
42°42'46" N, 71°32'55" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/291296/4732069 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 24963 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)