Allen Hollis Covered Bridge 29-05-e
Photo taken by Mike Garland in July 2015
BH Photo #349461
The bridge is owned by The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests, and is now leased and operated by the White Mountains Attractions Association.
The bridge was dedicated on 29 May, 1981. It is named in honor of the late Allen Hollis, a Concord attorney who was President of The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests from 1916 to 1950.
- Multiple Kingpost through truss bridge over Lost River
- Woodstock, Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1981
- Multiple Kingpost through truss
Span length: 31.0 ft.
Total length: 31.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.03793, -71.78342 (decimal degrees)
44°02'17" N, 71°47'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/276980/4879853 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Mount Moosilauke
- Inventory numbers
- WGCB 29-05-E (World Guide to Covered Bridges number)
BH 71165 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 29, 2016: Added by Mike Garland
- Mike Garland - Rapier342 [at] comcast [dot] net