Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Mill Brook on Millbrook Road in Grafton
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938
- Timber stringer
Span length: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.60083, -71.94000 (decimal degrees)
43°36'03" N, 71°56'24" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/262708/4831740 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1987)
- Inventory number
- BH 24916 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com