Baker River Bridge
Removal of Baker Street Bridge
Friends of the Wentworth Parks and Recreation
- Bypassed through truss bridge over Baker River on Wentworth Village Road in Wentworth
- Wentworth, Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Removed July 2016 and replaced by a relocated non-authentic Pratt truss covered bridge relocated from Hillsborough County 2016
- Built 1909, removed July 2016
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- John Williams Storrs (Design)
- United Construction Co. of Albany, New York
- Warren through truss
Length of largest span: 94.2 ft.
Total length: 100.1 ft.
Deck width: 15.4 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.7 ft.
- Also called
- Village Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86833, -71.90889 (decimal degrees)
43°52'06" N, 71°54'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/266263/4861362 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 24893 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2006)
- Deck condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Imminent Failure (1 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 0.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1984)
- November 27, 2016: New video from Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- September 4, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- May 25, 2016: Updated by Janis Ford: Updated status to Closed
- March 17, 2015: Updated by Will Truax: Changed ownership from state to town - Added alternate (locasl preference) name
- June 11, 2013: Updated by Nathan Holth: Added Designer.
- September 11, 2011: New Street View added by J.P.
- October 12, 2009: Updated by C Hanchey: Added bridge builders