Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over an unnamed brook on Quincy Road in Rumney
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1928; rehabilitated 1977
Span length: 16.1 ft.
Total length: 16.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.79556, -71.78889 (decimal degrees)
43°47'44" N, 71°47'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/275633/4852946 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 24924 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 67.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com