Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Stinson Brook on Stinson Lake Road in Rumney
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1968
Span length: 28.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.86056, -71.81056 (decimal degrees)
43°51'38" N, 71°48'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/274135/4860225 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory number
- BH 24930 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com