Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Glove Hollow Brook on US 3/NH 25 in Plymouth
- Plymouth, Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 21.0 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.72917, -71.67583 (decimal degrees)
43°43'45" N, 71°40'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/284490/4845272 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- Inventory number
- BH 24904 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2009)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 68.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com