Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Brackett Brook on NH 25A in Orford
- Grafton County, New Hampshire
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929; rehabilitated 1980
Span length: 18.0 ft.
Total length: 18.0 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.89806, -72.00028 (decimal degrees)
43°53'53" N, 72°00'01" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/740915/4864925 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory number
- BH 24885 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2008)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com