Dry River Suspension Bridge
Replaced a 1976 structure that had fallen into disrepair.
- Wire suspension bridge over Dry River on Dry River Trail
- Coos County, New Hampshire
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 2007 by Seattle Bridge Builders
- - Seattle Bridge Builders
- Wire/cable suspension
Total length: 110.0 ft.
Deck width: 5.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +44.17616, -71.35246 (decimal degrees)
44°10'34" N, 71°21'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/311950/4894130 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 69124 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- September 10, 2015: Added by Ian Martin